The Centre for Ministry’s street and postal address is:
16 Masons Drive, North Parramatta NSW 2151
Travelling by Public Transport
The Centre for Ministry is accessible by public transport via the 550 bus route – Parramatta to Macquarie Park via Epping (Pre-pay only) – which stops on Pennant Hills Road, near Masons Drive/Glencoe Avenue, and can be joined from either:
- Parramatta Station,
- Carlingford (Cumberland Hwy / Pennant Hills Rd),
- Epping Station,
- Macquarie University Station, or
- Macquarie Park Station … as well as any of the many bus stops along the route.
It is a short walk along Masons Drive to the centre from either of the nearest bus stops on Pennant Hills Road.
From Parramatta Station:
From Epping Station:
From Central Station:
From Sydney Domestic Airport Terminal:
From Sydney International Airport Terminal:
Public Transport Fares
Most fares, on all modes of public transport, in Sydney are now collected via the cashless Opal Card (tap-on/tap-off) system. For more information about how/where to obtain an Opal Card and the fares charged please click on the links provided below:
Public Transport Apps
If you’re looking for a handy app for your hand-held device, with useful information about navigating Sydney’s public transport system, you may like to try:
|App Name:||App Store:|
|Trip View Lite||on Google Play||on iTunes|
|Opal Travel||on Google Play||on iTunes|
Travelling by Taxi
To/from Sydney Airport:
Please be aware that travelling to/from the centre to the airport by taxi can be expensive. Fares can range between $90 – $140 depending on the time of day, and the amount of traffic on the road.
The following link to a taxi fare calculator, may give you a more accurate estimate of the fare: www.taxifare.com.au
What to tell your driver:
- The Centre for Ministry is located on the left-hand-side of Masons Drive, in between Redeemer Baptist School (on the corner of Pennant Hills Road and Masons Drive) and Tara Anglican School for Girls (which is located at the end of Masons Drive).
- Please ensure that your driver does not confuse your destination with: Mason Street, North Parramatta which is located one block to the north of Victoria Road, and about 2.5 kilometres away from the centre.
Booking a taxi to your next destination:
A taxi booking can be arranged for you by the Uniting Venues Guest Relations Officer located at the centre’s main reception counter (to the left-hand-side of the glass sliding doors).
Our recommended taxi provider is: Premier Cabs (Ph: 13 10 17).
On-site Car Parking
Car parking is available in the:
- free on-site car park for 80 cars.
More parking is also available in the:
- overflow car park in the paddock diagonally opposite the centre’s driveway entrance.