The Fundamentals of Transitional Ministry: The Work of the Leader (FTML) will be presented by Rob McFarlane from Wednesday 15 – Friday 17 July at the Centre for Ministry and is ideal for anyone in leadership or ministry roles.
The stand alone workshop, provides insights and tools into understanding congregations and other systems going through transition.
This initial three-day course is especially helpful for:
- People in Presbytery leadership roles
- People in the latter half of Third Phase of Ministry
- Ministers intending to do significant amounts of supply
- Ministers moving from chaplaincy/agency roles into congregational ministry
- Ministers in placements going through significant transitions, such as looking for new mission directions, contemplating combining/closing, moving to resource ministry.
Numbers are strictly limited. Early-bird registration closes on 15 June.
The three-day FTML is also the first stage in training for Intentional Interim Ministry.
The second stage is The Fundamentals of Transitional Ministry: The Work of the “Congregation (FTMC), which is scheduled to be presented 24-28 August 2020.
Click on the link provided for more details relating to FTMC:
If you have a specific question regarding FTML or FTMC please contact Rev Dr Rob McFarlane via 0400 825 739 or email email@example.com