The Healthy Churches Expo is an annual event that looks at areas which affect church health, and growth, from admin and governance, to mission and leadership, healthy communications, and more!
What's it all about?
- highlight ways we can equip, support and empower presbyteries, congregations, ministers and lay people in areas of discipleship, mission, leadership, and governance; and
- connect and engage people within the wider Uniting Church community.
The 2020 Expo Program
Our expo program for 2020 will include four streams:
- Healthy Congregation Administration and Governance
- Mission and Growth
- Leadership and Discipleship
- Healthy Congregations
We’ll have a wide range of speakers and presenters and engaging sessions on topics such as church council, treasury, safe church, mission, mentoring and leaderships, rural networks, youth and emerging gen, communications, community engagement, environmental issues – and more!
How To Attend in 2020
The expo will be hosted at the Centre For Ministry in North Parramatta on 5th September, 2020.
If you can’t be with us physically, don’t worry! Sessions will be live-streamed, so you can also log on and participate via your computer or smart device. You’ll also be able to participate in the Q&A for program sessions, and log into some networking ‘online cafes’ throughout the day.
Even if you’re joining us digitally, it’s important to register, so we can send you all the information you need to connect in with us!
Host A Hub
Why not organise a small group – or big one – and join us digitally! We are offering some support and assistance to groups wanting to connect in online.
This could be –
- Your family and friends
- Your church or small group
- A gathering of local churches in one location
Hosting an “Expo Hub” is a fun, engaging way to view the Expo sessions together.
To find out more about the Expo, or how to host your own “Expo Hub”, please send an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.