|What:||This seminar offers fresh perspectives on the challenges faced now in mainstream churches and what leadership tools are needed.|
|When:||The Ready Leadership Zoomcast is happening across four days – 21st to 24th September. There are 8 x 45 min sessions – sessions are conducted at 10:00 am and 5:00 pm each day of the event. See below for a full list of topics and times.|
|Where:||This seminar series takes place via Zoom – see below for more information on how to connect.|
|Cost:||All of the sessions in this series are offered free of charge.|
Introductory Session: “Leadership To Turn The Church Around”
This Introductory session featured at the Healthy Churches Expo on 5th September. We recommend watching this session prior to attending the rest of the seminar, as it gives some great context for the topics which will be covered 21-24th September.
TIMETABLE FOR THE READY LEADERSHIP ZOOMCAST SERIES:
- 10:00 am: What Is Our ‘Neighbourhood’ And How Do We Enter?
- 5:00 pm: What Is The Gospel In A Holistic Mission?
- 10:00 am: We All Bear Witness To Something.
- 5:00 pm: Love Your Place
- 10:00 am: Multicultural Or Modernist?
- 5:00 pm: The Global Gospel
- 10:00 am: Ready – To Turn The Church Around
- 5:00 pm: Ready Leadership Essentials
About the Presenter:
Rev Dr Ian Robinson has been a minister, chaplain, consultant, church planter, spiritual director and is now an Alan Walker lecturer in Mission and Evangelism and Leadership.
Connect with Zoom
This workshop will be conducted via the Zoom video conference platform.
- After your registration has been processed, you will receive zoom links for the sessions you have registered into.
- Clicking on this link will prompt you to download & install the Zoom software (if you don’t have it installed already). Once installed, the seminar video & audio should appear on your screen.
- If you’re unfamiliar with the procedure for joining a Zoom video conference, click here for a short (1 min) video tutorial.
- If you don’t have access to a computer or a smartphone, you will also have the option of joining the workshop via telephone (details will also be included with the zoom links).
If you have any questions or concerns relating to your participation in this seminar or require any assistance in registering for this workshop, please email the UME admin team on firstname.lastname@example.org.