The practical skills offered in Presiding at Funerals include:
- dealing with loss and grief,
- visiting the bereaved family and talking sensitively of God and faith,
- relating with funeral directors,
- planning and conducting a service and
- engaging with cultural settings.
We also visit a funeral director, crematorium and cemetery as well as share our personal insights into this ministry.
If you would like more information about this course, please contact, either:
Mob: 02 8838 8920 | LiamM@nswact.uca.org.au
Ph: 02 8838 8912 | email@example.com