Are you interested in becoming a wedding celebrant, being able to conduct ceremonies for such joyous occasions in the lives of communities?
This is a three-day training course for those seeking recognition as a registered wedding celebrant.
If you are seeking authorisation to become a Lay Marriage Celebrant within the Uniting Church in Australia, please talk to your Presbytery’s Pastoral Relations Committee (PRC) before registering for this course.
Course content includes:
- government and church requirements for conducting a legal wedding,
- how to deal effectively with an initial inquiry,
- pre-marriage counselling,
- handling legal paperwork,
- Uniting Church liturgy, and
- how we speak of God in the context of a bright celebration.