It is possible, under strict conditions, to use property sale proceeds for
Non-Real Estate Missional Activity (NREMA).
The key steps in making a NREMA application are as follows:
- Obtain the current NREMA Guideline & Application Form, plus the
Project Budget Forecast, and read the criteria
(see documents available for download, below).
- Check where the new missional work fits in the NREMA Matrix.
- Inform your Presbytery of your intention to apply to
Uniting Mission and Education (UME) for a NREMA.
- Read the instructions for completing the NREMA Application Form.
- Draft your answers to each part of the form.
- Consult with your Presbytery to improve the clarity of your answers.
- Ask your Presbytery to submit your edited application to UME.
2016 NREMA Application Documents
2016 NREMA Application Form – DOWNLOAD
For further information, please contact:
Uniting Mission and Education
Phone: 02 8838 8900