Are you interested in becoming a wedding celebrant within the Uniting Church, and being able to conduct ceremonies for such joyous occasions in the lives of communities?
For those entering the Presbytery nomination process as a registered wedding celebrant, our three-day Presiding at Weddings course begins with the Government and Church requirements for conducting a wedding before looking at dealing effectively with the initial enquiry, pre-marriage counselling, legal paperwork, Uniting Church liturgy, and how we speak of God in the context of bright celebration.
This is a 3-day training course for those seeking recognition as a registered wedding celebrant within the Uniting Church in Australia.
Course content includes:
- government and church requirements for conducting a legal wedding,
- how to deal effectively with an initial inquiry,
- pre-marriage counselling,
- handling legal paperwork,
- Uniting Church liturgy, and
- how we speak of God in the context of a bright celebration
For more information or to register…
More information – CLICK HERE
To register – CLICK HERE